Sunday, March 29, 2009

Celebrate We Did!

My neighbor and good friends', son, had his 5th Birthday Party yesterday. He is really into Star Wars so they asked me to bake a Yoda cake. I spent several hours on it and I think it turned out pretty darn good (even if I do say so myself).
Then, I decided at the last minute that Yoda had to have a light saber, so I threw some twinkies together and frosted them.. They were a big hit with the kids - guess I could have saved baking the cake and just done the whole thing in Twinkies.

In the evening, we all got together and had a wonderful steak dinner and Karaoked until the wee hours of the am. A Fun Time It Was!!



















1 Comments:

Anonymous Heatharlyne said...

Love the cakes! I can't wait to show Elijah, although they might raise his expectations. Glad that you're feeling better.

Love,
Heatharlyne

March 30, 2009 at 6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home