Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We are pleased to inform you....

Scott called today and offered me the Young Life job. YEA!! I'm really excited. I think God has just worked this out in a pretty amazing way and it will be great to be in ministry and get paid for it! I talked to my neighbor and she is more than willing to let Collin get off the bus at her house on Mon. & Wed.- another big answer to prayer and then on Friday, I'll just pick him up at school. I have a couple leads for summer child care...so things are falling into place!

I start on Monday! Keep me in your prayers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

You rock!!

October 30, 2008 at 10:50 AM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow! Congrats! You will do great!

October 30, 2008 at 1:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you...looking forward to hearing about your first day!

Love,
Heatharlyne

November 3, 2008 at 1:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home