Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Tell Me About Your Strengths and Weaknesses

Well I'm going this afternoon for my job interview for the Young Life job! It's been over 10 years since I've had a job interview - WOW - I'm actually kind of nervous! Anyway...if you think about it say a prayer for me at 2:00 pm. I'm sure it will be fine. Scott said they should have a decision by next week. I think I have some ideas for working out childcare issues.

Andrew is kind of upset that I might be going back to work. He's worried about what the summer will be like and that I won't be able to help out at school as much. This kind of makes me sad, but I understand his concerns. In his 8 1/2 years of life, I've pretty much been available to him 24/7 - so it's probably a little scary for him.

I'll keep you all posted about the outcome!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Geesaman said...

Good luck Robin! I'll be praying for you.

October 23, 2008 at 12:31 PM

 
Blogger Christy said...

Great talking today...can't wait to hear the verdict!

October 25, 2008 at 7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home