Saturday, October 18, 2008

Idol Thoughts!


Ok some of you will find this amusing and some will think it's weird. But as many of you know, I'm a BIG American Idol fan. My sis and I went to 2 AI concerts this summer - actually she went to 3. The last one we went to in KC (home of David Cook) we were 5th row center....David Cook actually looked right at us many times. Plus, his brother, Andrew, and his Mom were 2 rows in front of us and we talked to them, got our pics taken with them, etc... Also, met his girlfriend, Kimberly Caldwell (season 2 finalist).


At the Chicago show we got to meet some of the Idols. (It was raining outside...hence the lovely hair on Michael Johns and I)

Like I said we are FANS!!


Anyway, the other night I was putting Collin to bed and laid down with him for a little while. As he was falling asleep he started singing, "Da-vid Co-ok, Da-vid Co-ok, Cookie, Cookie". I was trying to not crack up because I didn't want him to wake up. But how funny (or disturbing some may say) is that?!? Yes, I have Cookified my 5 year old!













1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Groupie.

October 19, 2008 at 2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home